We provide thorough leaf clean-up and removal services. Our mobile leaf vacuum system allows us to pick up very large quantities of leaves. Both curbside vacuum service and full leaf removal services are available.
Our service involves the use of commercial leaf removal equipment. This includes backpack blowers, push blowers and hand held equipment as well as mowers to help provide the best possible service.
When you are gathering leaves for curbside vacuuming, please remember:
• Clean leaves from turf and bed areas several times during the fall. Leaves can be gathered much easier and faster before they settle in bushes, and are stuck to the ground by rain and cold weather. We recommend three times: once around the end of October, once around Thanksgiving, and again around Christmas.
• Whenever possible, call to schedule at least one day prior to putting leaves at the curb. Sometimes if workload is light, it might be possible to get same day service. It is much faster and cheaper to vacuum a leaf pile the same day it is put on the curb before it begins to settle.
• Rake leaves into a pile on the curb area in front of your house (between the sidewalk and the street curbing where applicable). Be sure your pile of leaves is no further than five feet back from the curb. The vacuum hose will not be able to reach the leaves if they are too far back.
• Combine your leaves into sizeable piles. Make curbside piles short in length. Make your pile high rather than long whenever possible. This will require less moving of the truck thus saving us time and you money.
• Please remember to pile leaves where our truck can have easy access. Our truck is equipped with a side mount vacuum and is designed to pull alongside a leaf pile, not back up to the pile. Please remember our vacuum hose is only 6 feet long.
• Do not pile leaves around mailboxes and signposts. Place the pile in an open area.
• Never put leaves into the street or a ditch with running or standing water. This greatly increases vacuum time and price.
• Rake only DRY leaves into piles. The vacuum cannot pick up other types of yard waste such as rocks, sticks and garden refuse, and will have to be removed prior to vacuuming leaves.
• Parked cars cause problems for leaf pickup. Please be considerate when parking on the street and avoid parking near leaf piles on scheduled pickup days.
• In spite of all advanced preparation, staying on schedule depends on weather conditions and the equipment functioning properly. Equipment breakdowns and heavy rains can slow progress, and snowstorms late in the cycle can curtail the scheduled pickups.
These helpful hints will save us time and help save you money!
Contact Us today for a FREE quote!